Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Little Girl's Salvaged Blue Jean Skirt

For all you seamstresses with little girls in your world that are growing up and out of their clothes right before your eyes, here's a project to stretch their wardrobes for at least one more season.




Don't be so quick to pass those little blue jeans on to your neighbor's children. Salvage them and turn them into a quick skirt! Simply cut off the legs of the jeans, attach a ruffle, applique a few goodies onto the front and back, and say Ta Da! Or let your little sweetie say Ta Da! when she models her new favorite skirt for you. Unfortunately, I don't have a little girl in my world. This project, as oh-so-many others, are for my imaginary granddaughter.  I'll do a full tutorial on this skirt soon, as I have several more to make for her.

Here's a few more pics of my first one.





Back

HAPPY SEWING!

No comments:

Post a Comment